Sage is now offering new pricing models for Sage Research Methods.
Sage Research Methods supports research at all levels by providing material to guide users through every step of the research process. This comprehensive resource uses book, reference, case study, teaching dataset, and video content to equip users to become skilled researchers.
- Students new to the research process will enjoy tools like the Project Planner. “This tool allows students to have access to step-by-step instructions that will guide them through their research journey. Each stage of research has a brief overview of what to expect and how to conduct each phase of a study.”—Allison Weisenfeld, Undergraduate Student, University of Michigan
- Faculty can use the Reading Lists and embed tools to assign content to their students. “Lists were convenient for me to gather the resources I was finding. I upload specific chapters or articles that I want my students to access to my list, and I give [them] the link to the list. It is a reliable way of providing my students with access to electronic resources.”–Urszula Strawinska-Zanko, Assistant Professor, Nova Southeastern University
- Faculty and other advanced researchers can also benefit from the book-length treatments of more advanced methods. “In addition to using [it] in my teaching, I also use SAGE Research Methods myself when writing the methodology section of grant proposals.” -- Diane Hirshberg, Professor of Education Policy, University of Alaska Anchorage
- Librarians use SAGE Research Methods when conducting research on library programs or other areas of interest. “As a one stop shop for research methods related information, I think SAGE Research Methods is the best. It provides easy access to the wide array of research methods texts published by SAGE. It’s easy to use and navigate.”—Lili Luo, Associate Professor at San Jose State University and Instructor for the Institute for Research Design and Librarianship
Also, Sage Publishing will be offering Sage Video Nursing in 2020.
Sage Video Nursing Collection will feature content aligned to support traditional baccalaureate and masters level nursing programs. This collection will work to support such critical areas of nursing education that surpass the standard series on clinical skills presented in an array of demonstration, tutorial, and in practice videos. Interviews with active leaders and practitioners in the field are also included to provide insights into the many directions of a career in nursing.
SAGE has partnered with Medcom Trainex, a renowned nursing video producer, fully accredited by the American Nursing Credentialing Center, to produce 12 hours of original content matching its curricula.
Around 75 hours and 350 videos on these topics:
• Organizational and systems leadership
• Nursing scholarship and evidence-based practice
• Information management
• Nursing and the healthcare environment
• Inter-professional collaboration
• Professional issues
• Nursing roles and specialties
For trials, pricing, and questions, contact Sage rep Marta Kwiatek-Collins