Are you looking for a part-time library position located at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus? This Library Assistant 2 opening in the Minitex Resource Sharing unit may be perfect for you! This position gives you the opportunity to become part of a team dedicated to delivering excellent customer service to patrons while developing your expertise in several online interlibrary loan systems. The schedule is 12:00 PM-4:00 PM in our Referral Processing Area in Andersen Library on the West Bank. The requirements are:
- Two years of relevant library experience. A college education can be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and complete assigned tasks by deadlines.
- Demonstrated history of good work attendance.
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Ability to adapt and integrate changes to work procedures
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills, and proven ability to work as part of a team.
To learn more about this position or to apply, visit https://hr.myu.umn.edu/jobs/ext/332495