Minitex Resource Sharing is continuing to reintroduce services that were limited due to COVID-19 precautions in March 2020. Our primary goal as we resume services is staff and patron safety.
Minitex staff is following the policies of the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities Campus Libraries. In some cases, this will delay access to individual collections.
Resource Sharing Guidelines
Changes for Copy/Scan Requests
We will scan up to 100 exposures when staffing levels and access allow.
Changes for Loan Requests
The following libraries are now lending physical materials from their libraries:
- MNU - the University of Minnesota, including MLAC items
- ANR CAD DT5 LCO MBE MCV MIC MIH MNC MNI MNM MNS MNV MNY MST MUO NOR NTC WEH XO2 XQC XOH XOR XOT XOU XOV XOW XOY XQH
- MCR MNA MND MNG MNJ MNN MNX MSL NCA NDM NDS NMI NMY NOS OMC PRN SDW SMT SPB UND UTN
OCLC Libraries in Wi
- GZE GZG GZK GZN GZO GZP GZS GZV WIF WIM WIP WLD WRO ZR1
- ANK ALV CCE CRM DCB DML ETC GRR HCO KRL LAL MHA MLM MNE MNK MNT NOW NRG RCL S#L SSH SPP TDS WLM XOL
Wisconsin public and Community and Technical College
- Via Wiscat, this includes many library codes
Materials shipped in Minnesota and North Dakota on the Minitex courier route will be impacted by a 72-hour quarantine before and after arrival at the Minitex office as recommended for staff safety by the REALM Project. Wisconsin and South Dakota are currently not quarantining delivery tubs.